manga - erovizyon parçası karaoke dinle

MANGA - eurovisin parşası karaoke dinlemektesiniz You could be the on in my dreams You could be much more than you seem Anything I’ve wanted in life Do you understand what I mean? I can see that this could be hate I can love you more than they hate Doesn”t matter who they will blame We can beatthem at their own game I can see it in your eyes I doesn’t come as’a suprise I’ve seen you dancing like a star No matter how different we are For all this time I’ve been loving you Don’t even know your name For just one night No matter what they say And feel I’m turning the page And I feel the world is a stage I don’t think the drama will stop I don’t think they’ll give up the rage But I know the world could be great I can love you more then they will blame Doesn’t matter who they will blame We can beat them at their own game

Hiç yorum yok:

Bu Blogda Ara

Tema resimleri fpm tarafından tasarlanmıştır. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.